Behavioral Violations will be administered to the student for inappropriate behavior including, but not limited to the following:
- Cell/mobile phone use during class
- Student speaking out of turn.
- Foul or loud language.
- Verbal Altercation with students, faculty or staff
- Failure to follow instructions.
- Excessive tardiness
- Leaving the classroom (excessive in and out).
- Obstruction or disruption of any school activity or insubordination
- Falsification of any document, cheating, or plagiarism.
- Damage of property on campus
- Harassing or unfairly treating any person because of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability. This includes sexual harassment
- Fighting, inciting a fight, or disorderly conduct
- Theft or embezzlement
- Intoxication or drinking on University premises
A student will be immediately dismissed from the University for the following violations:
1) Using, selling, possessing or distributing drugs or other illegal substance.
一道本不卡免费高清2) Physical abuse or violence in any form. Physical abuse or behavior that threatens the safety or health of any other person. Possession of a weapon on school property
3) Any act that results in conviction of a felony on University property
Corrective Action: A student found to be in violation of the Code of Required Conduct consistent with institutional regulations will be disciplined.
Disciplinary actions are entered in the student’s file. The following corrective action will be taken:
- Meeting with the Instructor: The instructor will meet with the student and discuss the behavioral violation. They will also review the student code of conduct. The Directors of the Department is notified about the student’s behavior
- Written Warning - A written notice to the student offender that the student has violated the University rules. The student is required to meet with the Director of Counseling and Student Affairs about their behavior. The student is informed that further violations will result in more severe disciplinary action.
- Disciplinary Probation – After the second warning the student is placed on Disciplinary Probation. This is a prescribed period of time in which any additional violation of policy may result in a disciplinary suspension.
- Disciplinary Suspension – After two warnings the student will meet with the Director of CSA for disciplinary action- Suspension. This includes exclusion of the offending student from the University, its classes, and other privileges or activities for a prescribed period (1 or 2 days) to give the student time away from the school to reflect on the problem and to understand that further behavioral violations will lead to disciplinary dismissal. During the suspension, the student will be marked absent and not allowed on University property
- Disciplinary Dismissal - Permanent termination of student status effective upon a specified date. A student may be immediately dismissed from the University for the following: 1) Selling, possessing or distributing drugs or other illegal substance on the University property. 2) Physical abuse or violence in any form. Physical abuse or behavior that threatens the safety or health of any other person. Possession of a weapon on school property 3) Any act that results in conviction of a felony on University property. 4) Repetitive behavioral violations