The First Step to a Brighter Future
At East-West University, our number one priority is to provide the high-quality education you need to achieve your goals and create a better life for you and your family.
And it all begins with admissions.
一道本不卡免费高清The first step is reaching out. You’ll talk with our admissions staff to discuss your goals, our programs, transfer credit opportunities and scholarship options. It’s our pleasure to help you navigate the process toward fulfilling your academic dreams.
Step-by-step, you will:
1. Meet with your Admissions Counselor
2. Take placement tests, as needed, in English and Math – free of charge
Note: Transfer credit may be individually assessed in lieu of placement tests
3. Provide necessary application documents:
- High school diploma (or GED)
- Official high school transcript
- Official transcripts from all accredited colleges attended
- ACT or SAT results
- TOEFL results (Foreign students)
- Application for Admissions (with non-refundable applications fee)
At East-West University, our academic calendar consists of three quarters – Fall, Winter and Spring. We accept admissions and enrollments on a rolling basis every quarter.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Get an idea of your costs on the Tuition page一道本不卡免费高清. It’s also a good place to learn about scholarships and grants. Then fill out your to check out opportunities for financing your East-West University education.
East-West University only offers undergraduate degrees: 11 career-building associate and bachelor’s degree programs
East-West offers ten floors of on-campus residences. .
Centrally positioned in Chicago, East-West University is locally – and easily – accessible via CTA trains and buses. We also have a parking garage on 1E 8th Street. Students are offered Ventra cards for an easier commute.